- A service PO contains limit data only and some service entry sheets have been posted for the PO. The Actual value updated in the Limits /Contract Limits tab does not match with the total value of the follow-on service entry sheets.
- A service PO contains service lines and some follow on SESs have been created and accepted by adopting the service lines from PO. SESs were created with total service quantity more than the service quantity in PO.
- The "Entered Qty" and "Entered Val." showed in ME2S are different with the "Actual Quantity" and "Entered Value" showed in ME23N.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, ESLH-EBELN, Z_CORR_ESLH, inconsistency, RMBESTK3, PO history, purchase order, SES, ML81N, ME23N, ESLL-ACT_MENGE, ESLL-ACT_WERT , KBA , MM-SRV-GF-INC , Need new component as messages increasing in this area. , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.