- An SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) streaming project is showing unexpected high memory utilization (e.g. 99+ GB reserved RAM).
- The project continues to allocate more memory at a rate of 80 MB in swap per 10 minutes => ~0.5 GB per hour.
- When no more memory can be allocated, in approximately 4 days, the project gets restarted to clear the memory.
- From analyzing the project's memory statistics, it appears that the increase is not related to GD stores and dictionaries held in the project.
- How to determine what is causing the high memory utilization of the project?
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing,esp , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.