- Using the standard EC to ERP Employee Data Replication interface in HCI.
- Want to set a specific date in HCI so the interface picks the records changed since that date and sends them to ERP for replication.
- Even though the value for field 'USER_SET_LAST_MODIFIED_DATE_TIME' is modified in HCI, it is still not reflecting in the subsequent interface executions. The interface still seem to pick the value from last successfull replication.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702
- 'USER_SET_LAST_MODIFIED_DATE_TIME' field in HCI
- Successfactors Employee Central to ERP Data Replication
- Changing the last modifed field in HCI
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.