- You are running balance carryforward in transaction code GVTR.
- You have defined consolidation transaction types in transaction code CXN01 or movement types in table T856-TTCFO.
- The carry forward postings created by GVTR are getting updated with original transaction type instead of settings defined in consolidation transaction or movement types.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- General Ledger
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
CXN01,BCF, balance carry forward, GVTR, consolidation transaction types, field movement, balance sheet accounts, GVTR_NACC, GLPCT, XBILK , KBA , FI-SL-SL-G , Closing operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.