You have already maintained the Message Condition records for Service Entry Sheet output message type with the Key combinations:
- Document type
- Document Type and Purchase Organization
However when trying to accept a service entry sheet in ML81N, the output CXML message is still not created automatically when saving.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, SES, ML81N, SERVICE ENTRU SHEET, OUTPUT, MESSAGE, AUTOMATIC, AUTOMATICALLY, TRIGGER, TRIGGERED, CXML , KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP-BUY , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP Buy Side , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.