- You open the Production List in transaction /SAPAPO/PPL1 with Display Type = Display According to Period
- While loading the data, the transaction is terminated with Runtime Error DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR
- In the short dump details, in ST22, under What Happened? section, you see information below:
- Database error text: POS(1) Work rolled back: tExcept 16124 in APS_CAPA_PROFI
- Triggering SQL statement: "EXECUTE PROCEDURE "APS_CAPA_PROFILE_GET""
- Alternatively, while opening the Resource Utilization report in transaction /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT, the same short dump is raised
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data Resource (SCM-APO-MD-RE)
/SAPAPO/OM_CAPA_PROFILE_GET, APS_CAPA_PROFI, "EXECUTE PROCEDURE "APS_CAPA_PROFILE_GET"", /SAPAPO/LOM_RESOURCEU04, /SAPAPO/SAPLOM_RESOURCE, 16.124, 16,124 , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-EVA , Evaluation , SCM-APO-MD-RE , Resource , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.