- Can a dump from ASE Cluster Edition be loaded into regular ASE?
- Can a dump from regular ASE be loaded into ASE Cluster Edition?
- Can ASE Cluster Edition be upgraded to regular ASE?
- Loading a database dump from ASE Cluster Edition (source) to regular ASE (target) returns error 3146 :
Msg 3146, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'ASE_SMP', Line 1:
ASE cannot load this database dump because the version in the dump is newer than the version in the database.
Database: log version=7, upgrade version=35. Dump: log version=7, upgrade version=40.
- SAP Adaptiver Server Enterprise (ASE) Cluster Edition
- SAP Adaptiver Server Enterprise (ASE) - non cluster edition, also known as ASE SMP
"upgrade version" , "error 3146" , "message 3146" , "msg 3146" , 3146 , "cluster edition" , "ASE CE" , "CE" , SMP , "dump compatibility" , sybase, ase , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.