After deactivating a service by Web Dispatcher Administration Page, you are not able to reactivate it.
- Admin page shows the following message: Service could not be activated: Internal ICM error(-1);
- There are WARNING messages at Web Dispatcher trace (dev_webdisp) saying that service could not reactivate: *** WARNING => IcmIActivateService: Could not reactivate service (rc=-1) <service entries> [icxxserv.c 2335];
- The KBA 2089881 was already checked and all configuration for ICMBND is right;
- After performing netstat tests on OS level, you still seeing port service bound.
These same symptoms are applicable for ICM Administration Page.
- SAP Web Dispatcher 745 running under based on Unix platforms
-auto_restart, auto, restart, high avaibility, HA, bind, port, watchdog, dev_webdisp, dev_webdisp_watchdog, dev_icmbnd , KBA , auto_restart , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , BC-CST-IC , Internet Communication Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.