Transportation Lanes are getting created or existing Transportation Lanes are unintentionally getting changed during Material Master data transfer from ECC to SCM using the Core Interface Function (CIF). As you use other methods to maintain Transportation Lanes, you wish to de-activate this process (Supplying Plant Transportation Lane Maintenance).
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
- SAP Supply Chain Management 2007
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All Versions
Material, Plant, Werk, SCM-APO-MD-TL, SCM-BAS-MD-TL, SCM-APO-MD-PR, SCM-BAS-MD-PR, shipping point , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-TL , Transportation Lanes , SCM-APO-MD-PR , Product , SCM-BAS-MD-PR , Product , SCM-BAS-MD-TL , Transportation Lanes, TSP Profile and Planning Costs , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.