- You would like to issue a Long-Term-Vendor Declaration for Customer's Purposes (C-LTVD).
- Since in the product master data in the relevant time window for issuing the field "Country of of preferential origin" is filled, you expect, that this value should be taken over for issuing.
- Nevertheless the system does not react as you expect. When issuing C-LTVDs in some cases the field "Country of of preferential origin" is not filled.
- Global Trade Service (GTS)
- Preference Processing
- Issuing long-term-vendor declarations for customer's purposes (C-LTVD)
Ausstellung kundenseitige LLE; Kundenseitige Lanzeitlieferantenerklärung; Ursprungsland nicht gefüllt; /SAPSLL/PRE_VDO_ISSUE , KBA , SLL-LEG-RSK-PRE-VDC , Preference: Vendor Declaration Management , SLL-LEG-RSK , Risk Management , SLL-LEG-RSK-PRE , Risk: Preference Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.