- Two related configurable parameters: 'statement cache size' > 0 and 'literal autoparam' = 1
- Related query having big IN list, e.g. where column_name in (value1, ....., value3000, .....) over 30000 literal constants
- Timeslice stack trace includes routine s_xform_to_execute() which is called by s_normalize()
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP136 and higher releases
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL05 HF2 and higher releases
CR807532, 807532, s_xform_to_execute, s_normalize, statement cache size, enable literal autoparam, cpu grace time, sybase, constant, parameters , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.