You are planning to reassign an employee to another country. This means the employee will receive another Personnel Number valid as of the reassignment date.
Once the validity of the previous PERNR expires, the user can no longer enter time data in ESS applications. Only the new PERNR is available for data maintaining.
Example of scenario:
- User USER1234 is linked to PERNR1 in IT0105
- A country reassignment was executed in 01.04.2017 for PERNR1, so now there are two PERNRs linked:
- PERNR1 - valid until 31.03.2017.
- PERNR2 - valid as of 01.04.2017.
- In 15.04.2017 (system date), user USER1234 wants to maintain CATS time data for day 10.03.2017 for PERNR1.
- But that is not possible. In this date, it is possible to maintain CATS time data for PERNR2 only.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
country reassignment, previous data, ess, CATS UI5, Leave Request, Web Dynpro, WD ABAP, concurrent employement , KBA , CA-TS-IA-XS , Self Services Web Dynpro , CA-ESS-WD , ESS Web Dynpro , PA-ESS-XX-WDA , ESS based on Webdynpro ABAP , PA-FIO-TS , My Timesheet / Approve Timesheet , PA-FIO-LEA , My Leave request / Approve Leave Requests , PT-RC-UI-XS , Leave Self Services Web Dynpro , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.