- Report based off an Oracle Stored Procedure fail to refresh.
- Other reports based off other Oracle Stored Procedure refresh successfully.
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, when refreshing a report based off a specific Oracle Stored Procedure, it fails with the error: 'FailedToFetchProcedureFields...'
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- Oracle 10g
- Oracle 11g
- Oracle 12c
- MS SQL Server 2012
- MS SQL Server 2014
- MS SQL Server 2016
- MS SQL Server 2017
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, Stored Procedure, TMP, temp table , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.