- Delivery block is set in sales order. Normally in this situation, it should not be possible to create delivery with reference to that sales order.
- But you find that it is still possible to create delivery with reference to the sales order with delivery block.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3 4.6B
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 4.6B ; SAP R/3 4.6C ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
delivery block, create delivery, delivery creation, VL01N, stop, delivery type, , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.