- You create an interest rate instrument in Treasury Management.
- You have interest and repayment flows with the same payment date.
- The payment details like payer/payee, house bank and payment method are identical in all flows
- You run transaction code TBB1 to create payment requests for the interest and repayment flows.
- You expect that the interest and repayment flows are netted in F111 and paid together, but this does not happen. F111 createds single payment for every flow.
EA-FINSERV 200 and higher
F111, payment run, Zahllauf, Zahlungsanordnung, Einzelregulierung, Einzelzahlung , KBA , FIN-FSCM-TRM-TM , Transaction Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.