Below are the pre-requisites for enabling CAS - Candidate account simplification
- Ensure that there is working Recruiting Execution. Real Time Job Sync is the standard integration. NB : If a customer is using Job Collection, only ODATA API job collection is compatible with CAS.
- CAS with Odata API Job collection, will require Professional Services engagement.
- RMK Job Search URL and RMK Portal URL must be configured.
- E-Mail Verification for Career Site must be disabled
- CAPTCHA for external candidate account creation must be disabled
- If the customer is using DPCS, they must use DPCS 2.0 (or higher)
- SSL must be enabled with a valid SSL Certificate.
- The pre-apply page must not be enabled.
- It is also worth noting that while it is recommended to use CAS with Mobile Apply, it can also be used with the Legacy (Non Mobile) RCM/RMK candidate experience
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Candidate Account Simplification
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.