- Data shown not always correct.
- On occasion, some data are missing from reports based off a BEx Query.
- When scheduling or viewing a report on demand in SAP BI LaunchPad, it intermittently shows incorrect result.
- When refreshing the report in a previous version of Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it always returns the correct data set.
- Report based off an SAP BW BEx Query show incorrect result intermittently in SAP BI LaunchPad, and in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, after upgrading from SAP BI 4.1 to SAP BI 4.2, or after applying the latest update of SAP BI 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.