- You have a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system which is using the SFTP Sender Adapter for secure communication to remote FTP servers
- You encounter intermittent connection errors which can result in alerts being triggered in PI/PO
- The errors thrown include:
- Exception received: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
- Exception received: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.