The startrfc program does not accept the load balancing command line arguments ("-balanced", "-g") after you have performed one of the following:
- Upgraded the SAP system to a NetWeaver 7.4 based release (or newer);
- Updated the SAP RFC library (SDK) to the NetWeaver RFC SDK library;
- Upgraded the SAP kernel to release 749 (or newer).
- Product independent;
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4 or newer;
- SAP NW RFC SDK 7.20 or newer;
- Middleware / NetWeaver RFC SDK.
sapnwrfc.ini , KBA , BC-MID-RFC-SDK , NetWeaver RFC SDK, classical RFC SDK , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.