- In a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system, you notice some errors in the monitoring tools
- In Communication Channel Monitor you notice the error "Could not connect to PI Component; check trace files in SAP NetWeaver Administrator for additional information"
- This can be a temporary error and may rectify itself in a short while
- Normal functions like starting/stopping Communication Channels may not be possible
- You may encounter an error such as: Could not stop communication channel due to internal error
- You may also notice errors with PI messaging and/or Communication Channels reporting an error status
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI , KBA , BC-NWA-XPI , Process Integration Monitoring , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.