- You create a STO (ME21n) in ECC. ATP check is carried out with the correct scheduling results.
- However, when you check the STO in APO (e.g. CO09, //RRP3, //BOPIN), the scheduling dates are different.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
MBDAT, LFDAT, wrong scheduling, APO scheduling STO, STOs rescheduling , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-PUR , Purchasing / Purch. Req. and Order, Transfer Order , SCM-APO-ATP-SCH , Time and Scheduling Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.