- 'Maximum Number of Stops' is set in the Planning Cost Settings for automatic planning.
- For example: You have set the ‘Maximum Number of Stops' as 1
- You have two Freight units with different stages and you plan these freight units using optimizer run.
- Result expected based on the setting is creation of two Freight Orders with Single Stage, however only one Freight Order is created with two stages.
- SAP Transportation Management 110
- SAP Transportation Management 120
- SAP Transportation Management 130
- SAP Transportation Management 140
Maximum Number of Stops, Planning Cost Settings, Freight Order, Automatic Planning, /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_IL , OPT_FILL_ET_VEH_VARCOST , KBA , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.