- In an SAP Business Intelligence (BI) client (for example SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, SAP Design Studio, SAP Analytics Cloud, Lumira etc.) you enable a hierarchy on a dimension and see members which this user should not see according to its privileges (or vice versa).
- All users, independent of their access privileges see the same dimension members.
- Accessing a HANA view via MDX, the resultset contains members which this user should not see according to its privileges (or vice versa).
- All users, independent of their access privileges sees the same dimension members.
- You are using a HANA revision older than HANA 1.0 SP12 Rev. 122.11. (Issue does not appear on HANA 2.0)
- You have a hierarchy enabled on the dimension.
- You have an SQL analytic privilege defined for the accessed view.
- The SQL analytic privilege is directly or indirectly depending on SQL session variables.
- SAP HANA 1.0 SP12. (Issue does not appear on HANA 2.0)
- BI Client application
BI, HANA, AnalysisOffice, DesignStudio, hierarchy, MDX, SAC Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, SCP, SAPCloudPlattform, HCPDatabase, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, table, chart, privilege, PCH, LBH, analytic privileges , KBA , analytical privileges, ap , sac boc , pch lbh parent child node , HAN-DB-MDX , SAP HANA MDX Engine/Excel Client , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.