- Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse (BPW) is running in a clustered environment
- The Primary Node held the Scheduler but then lost connectivity with the Database and therefore, lost the lock on the scheduler
- No other nodes in the cluster grabbed the scheduler lock
- Service was recovered by using Knowledge Base Article 2383350 - https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002383350
- Why did the nodes not auto recover?
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse, BPW, Scheduler, not, recovering, starting , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.