- A Hybrid Apache Cordova Online/ Offline application for Windows 8.1 platform is being built with the use of SMP SDK 3.0 SP14 PL5 (Kapsel) and SAP Cloud Platform for Mobile Services (CPms).
- Even after the application is deleted from the device totally and then installed again, the newly installed instance loads cached data from the previously completely deleted instance.
- For example, if the application is installed with English language
- then the user completely deletes it
- then reinstalls it in German language
- some of the labels will be loaded in English although it was installed in German
- SMP SDK SP14 PL05 (Kapsel)
- SAP Cloud Platform for Mobile Services or CPms (formerly known as HANA Cloud Platform - HCPms)
- Offline OData
SAP Cloud Platform 1.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
kapsel, offline, odata, smp, hcpms, cpms, delete, etag, inconsistent, sdk, online , KBA , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.