- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You are using BIB mapping.
- The info corresponding to the infotype which is falling is not coming in the payload.
- Replication fails. SLG1 shows error: PAOCF_EC_SERVICES130.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SE91, T100, DOKTIL, SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, obligatory, compulsory, required, map, V_ECPAO_TEMPLSET , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration ERP - EC , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.