System is not populating ordinary depreciation start date automatically when entering the capitalization date.
However, this can happen for dates that are only prior to an specific point in time. For example, if the capitalization date is 01.01.2015, the ordinary depreciation date is derived correctly but if the capitalization date is 01.01.2013 this ordinary depreciation date is not fulfilled.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP Simple Finance add-on 1.0 for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA
- SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA FINANCE 1605
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
AA908, ordinary depreciation start date, depreciation start date, ANLB-AFABG, AFABG, capitalization date, ANLA-AKTIV, AKTIV, capitalized on, , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.