When creating sales order with VA01, the "VAT RegNo" field behaves differently in following 4 scenarios. You are not sure whether the system behavior is correct or not.
- Sold-to party and ship-to party are the same one-time customer.
- Sold-to party and ship-to party are different one-time customers.
- Sold-to party is one-time customer, ship-to party is not one-time customer.
- Sold-to party is not one-time customer, ship-to party is one-time customer.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
one-time customer, one time customer, CPD, VAT RegNo, VAT registration number, STCEG, sold-to party, ship-to party , KBA , SD-BF-PD , Partner Determination , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.