- AW paid (/309) and AW unpaid (/310) are incorrect.
- CPF shortfall or excess is wrongly calcualted in terminated month or Year End Adjustment.
- Avoid too much CPF excess for new hires in 'Previous year TOW' method.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Excess, HRPAYSG_CALCULATE_3OW, M3OW, Overwrite TOW, T511K-CPFAW, Previous year TOW, Projection of current year's TOW, EHP5 and higher, EHP4, RS3OW, RSCPF, AW Ceiling Projection Method, HRLOCSG_SFWS_SC_01, HCM_LOC_CI_11 , KBA , PY-SG , Singapore , PY-SG-PS , Public Sector , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.