- When is Agentry supporting iOS 11?
- Apple drops support for 32-bit apps in iOS 11
- How does iOS Agentry perform if Apple drops 32-bit apps support
- In iOS 10.2.1, an Apple warning against your mobile apps may state:
"The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility"
- In iOS 10.3 beta, an Apple warning against your mobile apps may state:
"This app will not work with future versions of iOS. The developer of this apps needs to update it to improve its compatibility"
- iOS 10.3.1 or iOS 11
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (Agentry SP14)
"Agentry 32-bit", "Agentry 32 bit", "SMP 3.0 SDK 32 bit", "Apple 32-bit apps dropped", "Apple iOS 11 dropped 32 bits", "iOS 10.3.1 started to drop 32bit apps", "Agentry 64 bit and 32 bit", "Agentry iOS 11", "Agentry client for iOS 11" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.