- The following types of report can be created:
- a model report – provides information about all or some of the objects in a model,
- a multi-model report – provides information about one or more models,
- a list report – provides information about a single type of object.
- The report or reverse engineering of model extensions in a human readable manner is required to document all customizations implemented by the extensions.
- Extension reports will serve to identify which elements in an extension are not being used and assist in planning future developments.
- Documenting the extension purpose and having a clearer indication of the scope will assist in identifying if a particular extension already exists and how it should be implemented in a model.
- It should be possible to add:
- graphics describing the relationships between the metaclass (parent) and stereotypes, attributes, collections, forms, etc.
- the script associated to custom checks, methods, event handlers
defined in an Extended Model Definition (XEM).
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
807193, CR807193, CR#807193 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.