- DSI down due to text data being converted from one character set to another character set.
- ERROR #5163 DSI EXEC(130(1) RDS.RDB) - /dsiexec.c(8070)
Text data is being converted from one character set to another. The length of the converted text data is longer than the length of the original text data times the config option 'dsi_text_convert_multiplier'. The value for the database 'RDS.RDB' is '0.000000'. Please increase this value for the database and resume the DSI thread.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
dsi_text_convert_multiplier, 5163, ERROR #5163 DSI EXEC , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.