- You create a campaign in CRM WEB-UI page. When clicking the 'saving' button after inputting the 'Planned Start data' and 'Planned End data', a '500 SAP Internal Server Error' occurs.
- When you try to save a campaign with planned start and end date, you will get an error page
- 500 SAP Internal Server Error
- ERROR: Unlimited selection returns no data. (termination: TH_RES_FREE)
- Update error in SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Campaign, TH_RES_FREE, Unlimited selection return no data, SWF_REP_BASE 004,"Update was canceled", "CL_SWF_RUN_P_HEAD=============CM003", "127", "SWF_REP_BA Number", "004", "Unlimited selection returns no data" , KBA , CRM-MKT-MPL-CPG , Marketing Planning and Campaign Management , CRM-MKT , Marketing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.