- SAP Replication Server (SRS) was hung for a period of about 20 minutes.
- During that time, the SRS would not accept connection requests (for example, isql connection requests would time out).
- After the 20 minutes, the SRS resumed its normal processing.
- During the problem period, multiple instances of the following message pair were written to the repserver.log file:
- E. 2017/03/16 14:27:11. ERROR #1027 DSI EXEC(2550(1) dataservername.databasename) - /dsiutil.c(390)
Open Client Client-Library error: Error: 84083974, Severity 5 -- 'ct_results(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Library operation terminated due to disconnect'.
- E. 2017/03/16 14:27:11. ERROR #5215 DSI EXEC(2550(1) dataservername.databasename) - /dsiutil.c(393)
The interface function 'SQLMoreResults' returns FAIL for database 'dataservername.databasename'. The errors are retryable. The DSI thread will restart automatically. See messages from the interface function for more information.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7
repserver hangs hung non-responsive , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.