The following Guided Answers decsion tree will assist you with troubleshooting of Navigation and rendering issues seen in Enterprise Portal
Errors investigated in this decision tree are :
- Portal Rendering issues in IE
- Portal is not responsive in IE
- Portal is opening new window in a blank screen
- Portal is not rendering application correctly
- Text input in the filed is not possible in the application
- The Buttons in the Launchpad or application are not responsive.
- The processing circle goes on in an infinite loop on opening any report
- Portal iView/page is not rendering the content inside the portal content area
- EP Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Composition Environment
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4 Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5,Guided Answers, Browser, Portals, compatibility, view, IE11, IE10, IE9, IE8, IE7, emulate, quirks, quircks, standard, standards, rendering, display, BOBJ, business intelligence, Internet Explorer, document mode, mozilla firefox, Google chrome, safari, iview, reports, hang, freeze, rendering, not responding, UI5, fiori, html5, webdynpro, WDA, abap, CRM application, text filed, text input , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.