During the execution of a Statistical Forecast on your system, the system shows error on the Status Log.
The details of the error on the Application Jobs tile shows the following error:
- The local IBP administrator should investigate the issue by using log HANDLE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as a filter criterion in the IBP Application Logs app.
On the Application Logs, you check the mentioned HANDLE to find out more information regarding the error. You find the following menssage:
-  (range 3) not enough values exception: not enough values:...
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
KBA , not enough values , ibp , statistical forecasting , create_plobj_comb_for_plevel , SCM-IBP-DM-STF , IBP Statistical Forecasting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.