- ASE reports error 102 (syntax error) for procedure or trigger code that has been extracted from syscomments
- The source code stored in syscomments shows SELECT immediately followed by a column name with no white space in between
- The source code shows a comment that "select * has been expanded" before the SELECT
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE), all versions
102, select, space, expansion, syntax, defncopy, sp_helptext, ddlgen, procedure, trigger, 638881 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.