- You want to implement RBA product substitution between two materials whose base UOM are different.
- For example: 1 CS of Material A = 10 IT of Material B.
- Error message during ATP check "Sales unit .... is not defined for item ...." message no. V1384
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
Unit of measure, different BoM, RBA BUoM, RBA conversion, other unit of measure, product substitution with different units , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-RBA , Rules-Based Available-To-Promise (ATP) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.