The following decision tree will assist you with analysing and troubleshooting performance and memory issues in Bex queries.
Issues that can be identified/solved/explained/understood with this decision tree are:
- long runtime
- memory dumps
- RSRT Bex statistics
- increasing performance
- runtime issues in analytic engine vs. database
- correlation of runtime/memory issues to the usage of certain BEx query features
- impact of data modeling on BEx query performance/memory
Version 2 (30/10/2017) now contains additional points on:
- HCPR performance analysis
- F4 performance issues
- Additional statistics events
- More details on hierarchy performance analysis
SAP Business Warehouse 7.x and higher
performance, memory, time-out, time_out, runtime, BICS, MDX, SQL, TIME_OUT, slow, long, DBTRANS, DBSEL, TSV_NEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET, SYSTEM_NO_ROLL, BEx query, RSRT statistics, event 9000, event 3100, event 3200, HCPR, hierarchy node resolve , KBA , ao , bw report performance , bw query performance , analysis for office , afo , bex analyzer performance , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW4-AE , Analytic Engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.