Starting with Solution Manager 7.2 SP5, configuration of the communication channels asynchronous and synchronous processes, will be part of the Solution Manager post installation or upgrade setup. An R/3 Basis Administrator, using transaction STC01 must execute task list SAP_SUPPORT_HUB_CONFIG to complete this configuration.
The following Guided Answer decision Support Hub Connectivity configuration in Solution Manager 7.2 SP05 or higher describe the HUB connectivity configuration and indicates errors in the help documentation.
You will find the changes in communication channel with SAP Backend (e.g. which jobs are affected, if the asynchronous channel doesn't work).
Additional it gives an overview (under Troubleshooting) to understand several issues for the connectivity between the SAP Solution Manager and the SAP Support Portal.
You will find the most common error messages that may occur during the configuration and test of the new support channels along with an explanation and solution.
Errors investigated in the descion tree are:
- Automatic Activity "Finalize Support Hub Connectivity" failed
- step "Check connectivity and credentials to SAP Support Portal" - HTTP Error 401 : Unauthorized
Update 03/2018: Issue in SAP backend systems - Technical Communication User and password replication takes too long
Update 09/03/2018: Fixed. Please follow steps on 2392726 to change the password. This will trigger the replication to the relevant systems. See 2615292
- step "Check connectivity and credentials to SAP Support Portal" - SAP portal connection error 404 : Proxy Connection Refused
- step "Check connectivity and credentials to SAP Support Portal" - SAP portal connection error 500 : SSL Peer Certificate Untrusted
- step "Check connectivity and credentials to SAP Support Portal" - SAP portal connection error 503 : Service Unavailable
- 407 Proxy Authentication Required
- Error NIECONN_REFUSED(-10)
- Error NIEROUT_INTERN(-93)
- Error NIEROUT_PERM_DENIED(-94)
- HTTPIO_PLG_CANCELED (destination SAP-SUPPORT_PORTAL)
- SBGRFCCONF (Configuration phase): Authorization check for user BGRFC_SUSR only in client xxx
- SBGRFCCONF (Configuration phase): "error_occured" or "user_creation_failed" in SP05 and SP06
- synchronous communication channel - error message HTTP error 200
- ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_BROKEN in job log
- Alert 00036 or 00037 in Self-Diagnosis (SP06)
If you are unable to find a resolution for your problem or if you have a connectivity related question regarding these new communication channels please feel free to open an incident under component XX-SER-NET-HTL.
Hint: You got the error message: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : HTTP response contains unexpected content-type, when you performed a manual upload in LMDB -> the cause is the same as for the error HTTP Error 200 in the Guided Answer.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP05 or higher
Hub Connectivity, asynchronous channel, synchronous channel, STC01, STC02, SAP-SUPPORT_PORTAL, SAP_SUPPORT_HUB_CONFIG , KBA , SV-SMG-INS-CFG-SYP , System Preparation , SV-SMG-SVC , Administration of Service Connections with Solution Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.