- SYSAM service can not be started in Windows Services. Error message as follows:
"The SYSAM service on <Host name> started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs. "
- Default port 27000 configured for SYSAM is not in use.
- Run 'sysam.bat start' and it shows following errors:
Starting the SYSAM license Server service using licenses from:
The SYSAM service could not be started.
The service did not report an error.
More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534
lmgrd is not running: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,570)
- Running 'sysam.bat configure IPv6' shows:
"License Server is not running.Configuration is no longer required, the license server supports both IPv4 and IPv6 networks"
- SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 15.3
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.1
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Windows 2012
- FlexNet Licensing version v18.104.22.168 build 116574 x64_n6
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 15.3 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 16.1
SYSAM, PoweverBuilder, PB, license, PD, PowerDesigner , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.