- You want to filter orders from the BOP result which does not get any confirmation. For that, you access /SAPAPO/BOP_RESULT and set a filter "MAD new" = "initial" (00/00/0000):
- However, when you select some random orders from the result list, you’ll notice blank new dates/quantities, even though the order has new confirmation in ECC triggered by BOP:
- Nevertheless, if you check the order in ECC, it has new confirmation – which means that this order was in fact updated with a new date/quantity by BOP.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
Blank dates, order not confirmed, BOP results blank dates, new MAD blank, BOP results blank, lost confirmation, /SAPAPO/RRP3 , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-BOP , Backorder Processing , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.