- The "Unknown error occurred during configuration merge" occured during the installation of SAP Data Services Designer
- Unable to start Designer after the installation.
- Windows Event Viewer: Fault Module Name: DiagramModelFW3.dll
- Error: loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\ext\Jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
- RunRedistProgram: return value 6
- [CreateNewDSConfigPost40]: Unknown error occurred during configuration merge
- [DSConfigMerge]: Custom Action Failed!
- SAP Data Services 14.2.7 Patch 1
- Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Data Services Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.