- How to delete processed entries in the Recovery table (/SAPSLL/OBJIDX) after transfer to GTS is complete
- Following a system outage on the Global Trade Services (GTS) system, documents created in ERP are subsequently transferred to GTS (see KBA 2394746). When the index table is checked, entries remain for the documents transferred and show as processed (/SAPSLL/OBJIDX-PROCESS = 'X')
- SAP Global Trade Services
- GTS PLUG_IN
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, R3, SLL_LEG, SLL_PI , system connection unavailable, system response in feeder system, GTS unavailable, GTS down, /SAPSLL/V_TLER3B, IDXRC_R3, recovery, scenario, retransfer, OBJIDX, /SAPSLL/OBJIDX, /SAPSLL/XXX_OBJIDX_PROCESS_R3, plugin, plug in, RFC failed, SM58, GTS downtime, connection issue, connection error, /SAPSLL/DS_I_SD0A_R3, /SAPSLL/SD0A_OBJIDX_PROCESS_R3, /SAPSLL/DS_I_SD0B_R3, /SAPSLL/SD0B_OBJIDX_PROCESS_R3, /SAPSLL/DS_I_MM0A_R3, /SAPSLL/MM0A_OBJIDX_PROCESS_R3, Document Transfer, Belegüberleitung, Sales Order. Outbound Delivery. Purchase Orders, processed index entries , KBA , SLL-LEG-CNS-PI , Consulting: Plug-In , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.