The objective of this guide is to route user to the information that they need to solve the error as quickly as possible to minimize the time to solution.
Scope of this guide:
- This guide covers the SV-SMG-INS* component which is mainly responsible for errors when using transaction SOLMAN_SETUP and only for the following scenarios:
- System Preparation
- Infrastructure Preparation
- Basic Configuration
- Managed Systems Configuration
- EarlyWatch Alert Management
How to use this guide:
- This guide is for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP Stack 3 and above, because the older stack level are for Early Adoption Care and is not covered by this guide.
- If you have executed "Apply Recent Corrections" step in SOLMAN_SETUP, please ensure you have applied the latest version of central notes because those notes included in the central note may be omitted.
- This guide covers most of the common issues, but not every single steps and activities in the scenarios.
- We try to provide the relevant component for the step or activity that is out of SV-SMG-INS* scope, so that you could use it to open a chat or an incident to avoid unnecessary rerouting to different component queue which will cause delay.
- This guide is constantly being improved, please let us know if you have any feedback so that we could make it better.
Recent Bug Fixes:
- 2613777 - Performance issue in step Maintain RFCs with many system clients
- 2608687 - Error creating user in a managed system, when user group is mandatory
- 2601822 - User in RFC SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 is empty or different from the one entered in solman_setup
- 2593093 - Security issue with notification user log
- 2581904 - Role deleted on managed systems when SCC4 setting does not allow to
- 2573508 - 'Perform Note Post-Processing' status check
- 2569625 - Error while opening AMSC UI
- 2569128 - SLD Connections dumps with 'Raising an FPM event is not allowed at this point in time'
- 2568670 - SOLMAN_SETUP: Technical user lock not checked. No user data access or SOLMAN_BTC not existing
- 2568360 - MSC for physical HANA SystemDBs in cluster environement
- 2566666 - MOVE_CAST_ERROR dump when using Automated Managed System Configuration
- 2547727 - SOLMAN_SETUP: Delete RFC result in dump ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY_IDX_OP
- 2545575 - Create RFC with load balancing for system with long system id
- 2537346 - SMUA: issue in filter
- 2611943 - Correction on users (user UI, user administration, role comparison, ...) for ST 720 SP06
- 2601727 - Step 'Define HTTP Connectivity' ICM for Internal WS Access of ABAP Application Server is not displayed with selected entry
- 2592942 - Update needed flag is displayed by mistake on the step "Enable Gateway Services"
- 2586698 - Note 2468202 requests to be post-processed again and again
- 2583514 - Error "500 Internal Server Error" when running solman_setup as of 7.2 SP06
- 2581951 - URL contains non-interpretable service
- 2568040 - Incorrect Status of Step 'Enable Gateway Service'
- 2563143 - SP 06 production error (class cl_lmdb_statistic_client is missing)
- 2560128 - SOLMAN_SETUP: Wrong note version in ABAP Corrections
- 2561823 - Cannot add Content Synchronization during SOLMAN_SETUP
- 2545236 - Define HTTP Connectivity ICM values can't be persisted when SSL certificates are about to expire
- 2544779 - 'Introscope Host Adapter' fails in the Managed System Configuration
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP03 and above
SOLMAN_SETUP, Troubleshooting, "Decision Tree" , KBA , SV-SMG-INS-CFG , Setup and Configuration of the Solution Manager system , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.