One or more of the following symptoms may be seen:
- Administrator hangs when trying to delete device, but no error is thrown
- Information message 'CRT2002: Certificate data for client id 4302 has been deleted by email@example.com' is logged in the Afaria Server Message log, but the device record is not removed
- w3wp.exe process for AfariaAdminApplicationPool and/or w3wp.exe process for aipsApplicationPool may use large amounts of system memory
- A restart of one or more Afaria Services and/or Internet Information Services may be required for further successful operations on Clients
- A large number of rows are present in the A_CLIENT_CONNECTION_LINKED_COMMAND table in the Afaria database
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 21 or later
remove device, hanging, lock, deadlock, A_CLIENT, console, hang , KBA , MOB-AFA-ADM , Mobile Secure Afaria Administration , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.