- New application policy along with new corresponding group gets created in Afaria Admin UI when a Form factor is removed from an updated Supported Platforms
- When a new platform with an updated ipa version is added in Mobile Secure's existing application, new policy along with new corresponding group is getting created in Afaria Admin UI
- iOS Devices are not getting updated iPA
- iOS devices do get prompt to install an updated version of the application
- When adding an updated version of the application in Mobile Secure Portal, new policy and corresponding new group are getting created instead of updating the existing policy in Device Admin Console
- SAP Mobile Secure 1703
- iOS devices
- App & Device Management in Hana Cloud Platform
Production Signed, Retire, Add new platform, Manage Apps, Mobile Secure, Mobile Place, form factor, tablet, iOS, update application, ipa, Mobile Place application policy , KBA , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.