- You have a purchase order item where you have allowed an over delivery tolerance of for example 25%. You have already carried out a 'partial goods receipt' against this purchase order item and are trying to post a further goods receipt in transaction MIGO but run into error message M7064 'Document & does not contain any selectable items'.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, Overdelivery tolerance, m7064, m7 064, UEBTO, M7022. , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.