- You are using RTI (cloud) or TMI interface
- A TMI Action Item Task is created and a Responsible Agent is specified using <item.responsible>
Request message: <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope" xmlns:urn="urn:TMI"> <soap:Header/> <soap:Body> <urn:CreateTask> <urn:data> <urn:item> <urn:type>ACTION</urn:type> <urn:queue>My_Action_Queue</urn:queue> <urn:responsible>CDE8EFF1E3EE4005BADC690C6E8A36E4</urn:responsible> </urn:item> <urn:subject>Test Subject</urn:subject> <urn:priority>1</urn:priority> <urn:fromAddress>firstname.lastname@example.org</urn:fromAddress> <urn:index>1</urn:index> <urn:values> <urn:KV/> </urn:values> <urn:body>CF testing chat2</urn:body> </urn:data> </urn:CreateTask> </soap:Body> </soap:Envelope>
- The expectation is that if the responsible agent is not available after a period of time, the task in question should be routed to the next available agent; however, what is observed is that the task is not allocated to the agent until the time period has been reached
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 or above
- SAP CRM Web Client User Interface (Web UI)
- SAP Graphical User Interface (SAP GUI)
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 18.104.22.168, 7.0.4, 22.214.171.124, 7.0.5, 7.0.6, 126.96.36.199, System Configurator, Task Manager, item.responsible, pending, task , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.