- Refreshing reports in BI Launchpad will sometimes show the following error:
The following database error occurred: Client unable to establish connection. For information about this error, please refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article 2054721 on the SAP Support Portal. (IES 10901) (Error: INF)
- Some servers in the cluster occasionally appear in stopped state in CMC (Central Management Server) -> Servers
- Going to CCM -> SIA Properties -> Configuration, following error is experienced on some of the nodes:
ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist
- "Active cms(s) found without cluster link" error in event viewer logs
- Explorer logon results in error:
"Failed to Log on. Explorer was not able to initialise the service locator. (PS 10007)"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
- Clustered environment
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.